Separators remove the fluidizing and transport air from the product in order to remove the product from the system.
- Primary separator is a cyclone and has storage capacity.
- Secondary Separator is a cyclone, filter and has small storage capacity.
Available in many sizes and types of material. They are custom made.
Many features can be incorporated:
- Wear (abrasion) plates internal or external.
- High and/or low level switches
- Filter bags or cartridges
- Filter cleaning systems (manual or automatic)
- Dumping features
- rotary valve
- double dump valve (sometimes called a peristaltic valve)
- dump bottom
- automatic when system is shut off
- Rupture Disks
- Special access doors
Wet separators for handling liquid pick up OR special situations like gunpowder.
Click on image to view larger.