For all types of applications:
- General purpose
- Static conducting OR static dissipating
- Abrasion resistant
- Food grade
- Crush resistant
For many applications several of these features can be incorporated into the same hose.
NOTE: hose diameters are INSIDE diameters.
Hose Diameter Considerations:
- 32 mm (1.25")
- mainly domestic/residential vacuums
- very light duty industrial applications
- 38 mm (1.5")
- commercial and industrial light housekeeping
- for floors, walls, overhead pipes and beams
- 51 mm (2")
- heavier industrial cleanup
- too heavy for overhead work
- 64, 76, 89, 101, 127, 152 mm (2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 5, 6")
- for pick up of large quantities and large pieces of particulate
Also available are hose racks, hose nipples (for connection to Inlet Valves) and hose connectors (to join two hoses together).
SEE typical sizes under Vacuum Tools.
Click on images to view larger.